Ex_lecturer at homeopathic medical college ;
Awards are as follows:
1. Dr. Yughvir Singh Award 2000
2. Dr. B.R.Sur Foundation Scholarship Award for academic excellence 2001
3. Progressive Homoeopathic Socity award 2001 for academic excellence
4. Progressive Homoeopathic Award 2002 for academic excellence
5. South Delhi Homoeopathic Society National Award.
6. Dr. Yughvir Singh Award 2008 for professional excellence
7. Appreciation award from Board of Homoeopathic system of medicines 2011
8. Life time Achievement Award 2015
9. Dr.Hahnemann award 2017
10. Special Appreciation award for performance excellence 2018
In addition she is a believer in self healing through life style management via exercise and diet. She has achieved several medals in state and national leven championships of Korean martial art "taekwondo".she is a black belt herself and have taught it to youngsters for a healthy life.
"The most inestimable treasures are: impeccable consciousness and good health. Love to God and self study provide one; homeopathy provides the other."
"The sole and raised mission of the doctor is to restablish the health of the sick, which is called cure."
"The physician’s highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy – to heal, as it is termed"